We would like to welcome back on A to Z Survey portal, where you guys learn everything about the latest and upcoming survey’s and today we are back with another survey called CVS Pharmacy Survey that is handled by www.cvssurvey.com and once you start sharing your feedback with them regularly, you can win $1000 Every month.
We are going to in-depth guide on CVS Pharmacy Survey and once you get into this survey, you can Win $1,000 Prize Amount every month. At the same time, you are not only getting the hottest beauty, personal care, and home essentials deals at CVS Pharmacy because CVS Pharmacy attends to much more than just your physical health.
Every month, users will get a chance to Win $1000 and $10 from CVS Pharmacy monthly online survey sweepstakes. This is a cash prize without any limitations of use. So, if you are a regular user of CVS then you can use the code printed on your receipt to take the survey and get a sweeps entry online. Follow the procedure and get yourself an entry.
The winners will have notified by phone, email and by notification letter and add the cash sweeps to your prize box and provide per month to increase the odds of winning.
- 1 CVS Pharmacy Survey
- 1.1 CVS Pharmacy – Wiki
- 1.2 CVS Pharmacy Satisfaction Survey Prize:
- 1.3 CVS Pharmacy Survey Sweepstakes – Rules & Regulations
- 1.4 CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- 1.5 CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- 1.6 CVS Pharmacy Survey – Step by Step Guide
- 1.7 About CVS Customer Satisfaction
CVS Pharmacy Survey
CVS Pharmacy truly values the feedback about your shopping experience, so it is hosting an online survey that allows you to share your thoughts and feedback on that survey platform. You can share your entire experience about CVS Pharmacy products and services in the survey. By doing so, you can help SVC Pharmacy to make your next visit greater.
CVS Pharmacy – Wiki
CVS Pharmacy is one of the subsidiaries of an American retail and healthcare company called CVS Health. They have headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. It was also popular as an originally named the Consumer Value Store and was found in the Lowell, Massachusetts, in 1963.
The chain was owned by their original holding company called Melville Corporation since the inception until its current parent company CVS Health was spun off into its own main company in 1996.
CVS Pharmacy is currently the biggest pharmacy chain in the entire United States by a number of locations and total prescription revenue. As the retail pharmacy division of CVS health, it has ranked as the 7th largest U.S. corporation according to Fortune 500 in the 2016 edition.
CVS Pharmacy’s leading competitor Walgreens boots alliance ranked on 37th position. CVS sells prescription drugs and a wide assortment of general merchandise, including over-the-counter drugs, beauty products, and cosmetics, film, and photo services, seasonal merchandise, greeting cards, and convenience foods via their CVS pharmacy and longs drugs retails stores and online through CVS.com.
Also Check – CrackerBarrel-Survey
It also provides health care services via their more than 1100 MinuteClinic medical clinic as well as their diabetes care centres. More of their clinics are located within the CVS Stores. CVS Pharmacy provides end to end solutions that impact everything from pharmacy plan design to the ultimate delivery of products and services to customers. CVS pharmacy runs more than 7300 CVS/Pharmacy and specialty pharmacy locations in the entire country.
Alternatively, you can shop online too, to save your time and enjoy tons of benefits too. MinuteClinic, the U.S. leader in the retailed-based health clinics, have best-helped people. You can join the savings and rewards program and buy a card to get in-store deals.
CVS Pharmacy Satisfaction Survey Prize:
- One Single $1000 Winner
- Two hundred $10 winners
CVS Pharmacy Survey Sweepstakes – Rules & Regulations
- There is only one email entry per person per calender month.
- All the employees of CVS pharmacy and Toluna, USA, and Members of the companies are not allowed to participate in the CVS Pharmacy Survey.
- Limit one $1000 winner per household per the entire promotion.
- Limit one $10 prize winner per household per each monthly drawing.
CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 3/5. About 9 minutes to finish, 5 open questions, need a receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 5 open questions need the receipt.
- Smartphone usability rating: 1/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone. It may take more than 9 minutes to finish.
CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online, visit CVS Survey official site to perform this survey.
- Call, on the toll-free number that appears on your purchase receipts, postcard invitation, an email invitation.
- Via mail, by sending a 3” x 5” paper with your name, address, and phone number, to CVS Pharmacy $1,000 Monthly Sweepstakes, 16200 Dallas Parkway, Suite 140, Dallas, Texas 75248-6897
CVS Pharmacy Survey – Step by Step Guide
- First, you need to go to the CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey official website.
- Select the language from English and Spanish to take the survey.
- Enter the 17-digit survey ID number and find your answers to questions regarding your experience at the CVS store, such as During the past 30-days, did you use the drive-thru for?
- Answer open questions about your last ratings.
- You will know immediately whether you are an instant winner or not. Choose the contact method should you win the $1000 sweepstakes.
About CVS Customer Satisfaction
- Survey Website: cvssurvey.com/sss
- Survey Incentive: $1,000 | $10
- Host Website: cvssurvey.com/sss
- Marketing Support: TolunaCEM
More Survey Guides:
We hope you find this post helpful on CVS Pharmacy Survey and if you find the complete information about what you are looking for then you should share this post with your friends, so they can also try their luck to win $1000. If you have any query, please drop your queries in the comment section below.